Super Dave tackles the world

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Hockey Schedule for the next 10 days

YES!!!! Oilers Won!

Just to let you know that I have my Oilers fitted cap since 2002, so I am not bandwagon jumper like my friend who is a Flames fan I am not going to name, just call him Chandler.

So, here is the schedule for all the hockey fans:

Friday May 19 Edmonton Oilers at Anaheim Mighty Ducks 6pm
Saturday May 20 Moncton vs. Vancouver Giants 4pm
Sunday May 21 Quebec vs. Vancouver Giants 1pm
Sunday May 21 Edmonton Oilers at Anaheim Mighty Ducks 6pm
Tuesday May 23 Peterborough vs. Vancouver Giants 4pm
Tuesday May 23 Anaheim Mighty Ducks at Edmonton Oilers 5pm
Thursday May 25 Anaheim Mighty Ducks at Edmonton Oilers 5pm

3 Comments:

  • At Thu May 18, 11:00:00 PM PDT, Blogger Woosang said…

    I told "Chandler" this as well but NHL is city vs. city. How can you call yourself a Canucks fan and cheer for Oilers?

    Shame on you!!!

    BTW, I became a Canucks fan in around 98 when they sucked and I still stood behind them. I never cheer for other NHL teams.

     
  • At Sat May 20, 11:41:00 AM PDT, Blogger Chad Pederson said…

    This "Chandler" sounds like a great guy. I'll have to look him up!

    Personally, I just like playoff hockey and I find it more fun when I'm cheering for someone. Would I be MORE happy if my favorite team was playing, heck yes. Will it stop me from being somewhat happy to see another Canadian team win? Heck no.

     
  • At Wed May 24, 08:59:00 PM PDT, Blogger Monkey Loves to Fight said…

    Go Oilers Go!! Being the only Canadian team left, I am cheering for them all the way. Besides, over half of my family lives in Edmonton anyways.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home